Monday, May 21, 2012

Into the Wild Experiment

For my experiment, I am going to go out into the wild for at least 20 minutes alone without anything each day. I will do nothing and will try to find inner peace with nature. The first night, I am going to sleep outside in nature with just a sleeping bag and see how it feels like to sleep in the wild. I expect it to be really cold and uncomfortable. I will probably be scared at first and not be able to sleep because i will be sleeping near the mountains where bears, rattlesnakes, and coyotes are inhabiting. I predict that i will not like to be out in the nature and i will never be able to do what Chris McCandless did for so long before he died. I don't think that any kids from Webb will be able to do it because we are so used to technology and the city-like environment. Chris was from a very rich family so i could easily be wrong with my hypothesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment